Former Pak ambassador to US joins Hudson Institute
Washington: Husain Haqqani, the former Pakistan ambassador to the US, has joined a Washington-based eminent think tank.
Haqqani, who was unceremoniously forced to quit in the wake of the memogate scandal, has rejoined Hudson Institute as a Senior Fellow and director for South and Central Asia, a media release said.
Haqqani is also the director of the Centre of International Relations, and a Professor of the Practice of International Relations at Boston University.
This is his second stint at the Hudson Institute.
From 2004 until 2008, he served as co-director of Hudson`s Centre on Islam, Democracy, and the Future of the Muslim World.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family