Former Pak ambassador to US joins Hudson Institute
Washington: Husain Haqqani, the former Pakistan ambassador to the US, has joined a Washington-based eminent think tank.
Haqqani, who was unceremoniously forced to quit in the wake of the memogate scandal, has rejoined Hudson Institute as a Senior Fellow and director for South and Central Asia, a media release said.
Haqqani is also the director of the Centre of International Relations, and a Professor of the Practice of International Relations at Boston University.
This is his second stint at the Hudson Institute.
From 2004 until 2008, he served as co-director of Hudson`s Centre on Islam, Democracy, and the Future of the Muslim World.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32