Former Pak ambassador to US joins Hudson Institute
Washington: Husain Haqqani, the former Pakistan ambassador to the US, has joined a Washington-based eminent think tank.
Haqqani, who was unceremoniously forced to quit in the wake of the memogate scandal, has rejoined Hudson Institute as a Senior Fellow and director for South and Central Asia, a media release said.
Haqqani is also the director of the Centre of International Relations, and a Professor of the Practice of International Relations at Boston University.
This is his second stint at the Hudson Institute.
From 2004 until 2008, he served as co-director of Hudson`s Centre on Islam, Democracy, and the Future of the Muslim World.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray