Four injured in fresh Karachi violence
Karachi: At least four persons were injured when a bomb explosion Wednesday rocked Pakistan`s biggest city of Karachi.
The remote-controlled bomb was placed in a motorcycle parked outside a mosque in Sohrab Goth area of the city, police said, adding that some miscreants also resorted to aerial firing after the explosion.
"It was a low intensity blast that took place outside the mosque in Haji Gul Jannat township," a police official said.
Karachi, Pakistan`s financial hub, yesterday saw at least 16 people getting killed in different parts of the city.
The city has seen a surge in sectarian violence in recent weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Attention cinema lovers, Will Smith was a guest at Akshay Kumar's success party! – See pics
- Six scientists end year-long Mars mission
- I have made many fashion blunders: Karisma Kapoor
- Hyundai to bring hybrids to India by next year
- Los Angeles Police say reports of gunfire at airport were false alarm, 'Zorro' detained