Four injured in fresh Karachi violence
Karachi: At least four persons were injured when a bomb explosion Wednesday rocked Pakistan`s biggest city of Karachi.
The remote-controlled bomb was placed in a motorcycle parked outside a mosque in Sohrab Goth area of the city, police said, adding that some miscreants also resorted to aerial firing after the explosion.
"It was a low intensity blast that took place outside the mosque in Haji Gul Jannat township," a police official said.
Karachi, Pakistan`s financial hub, yesterday saw at least 16 people getting killed in different parts of the city.
The city has seen a surge in sectarian violence in recent weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill