Four injured in fresh Karachi violence
Karachi: At least four persons were injured when a bomb explosion Wednesday rocked Pakistan`s biggest city of Karachi.
The remote-controlled bomb was placed in a motorcycle parked outside a mosque in Sohrab Goth area of the city, police said, adding that some miscreants also resorted to aerial firing after the explosion.
"It was a low intensity blast that took place outside the mosque in Haji Gul Jannat township," a police official said.
Karachi, Pakistan`s financial hub, yesterday saw at least 16 people getting killed in different parts of the city.
The city has seen a surge in sectarian violence in recent weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand