Four injured in fresh Karachi violence
Karachi: At least four persons were injured when a bomb explosion Wednesday rocked Pakistan`s biggest city of Karachi.
The remote-controlled bomb was placed in a motorcycle parked outside a mosque in Sohrab Goth area of the city, police said, adding that some miscreants also resorted to aerial firing after the explosion.
"It was a low intensity blast that took place outside the mosque in Haji Gul Jannat township," a police official said.
Karachi, Pakistan`s financial hub, yesterday saw at least 16 people getting killed in different parts of the city.
The city has seen a surge in sectarian violence in recent weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out