Four injured in fresh Karachi violence
Karachi: At least four persons were injured when a bomb explosion Wednesday rocked Pakistan`s biggest city of Karachi.
The remote-controlled bomb was placed in a motorcycle parked outside a mosque in Sohrab Goth area of the city, police said, adding that some miscreants also resorted to aerial firing after the explosion.
"It was a low intensity blast that took place outside the mosque in Haji Gul Jannat township," a police official said.
Karachi, Pakistan`s financial hub, yesterday saw at least 16 people getting killed in different parts of the city.
The city has seen a surge in sectarian violence in recent weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister