Four injured in Karachi grenade attack
Islamabad: At least four people were injured Monday in a grenade attack in Pakistan`s Karachi city.
The attack took place around 1.00 p.m. when motorcycle-borne assailants hurled grenades at a mobile company`s office in the city`s Haideri Market, Xinhua reported.
The market was closed after the attack. Some of the injured were in critical condition, hospital sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic