Four killed in Karachi violence
Islamabad: Four people were killed in different incidents of violence in Pakistan`s port city of Karachi, a media report said on Thursday.
Two bodies bearing torture marks were recovered from Abbas Mor area near Karachi’s Northern Bypass, Dawn News reported.
According to the Police, the deceased were abducted and tortured before being shot dead. Their bodies were later thrown on the road. The deceased were yet to be identified.
In another incident, one person was killed in firing near the city`s North Nazimabad area while a body bearing torture marks was found in the city`s Steel Town.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site