Four killed in Pakistan bomb blast
Islamabad: At least four security men were killed and a dozen others injured on Tuesday night after a bomb planted alongside a road in Pakistan`s Balochistan province exploded, Geo News reported.
The Deputy Commissioner of Balochistan confirmed the killing of four security men of Balochistan Constabulary.
The incident occurred after a paramilitary troops` van came under bomb attack, Xinhua reported.
A van of Balochistan constabulary with some 15 people onboard was hit by a roadside planted device in Kech area, a district about 420 km from the port city of Karachi, said Assistant Commissioner Kech Aslam Tareen.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it