Four killed in Pakistan bomb blast
Islamabad: At least four security men were killed and a dozen others injured on Tuesday night after a bomb planted alongside a road in Pakistan`s Balochistan province exploded, Geo News reported.
The Deputy Commissioner of Balochistan confirmed the killing of four security men of Balochistan Constabulary.
The incident occurred after a paramilitary troops` van came under bomb attack, Xinhua reported.
A van of Balochistan constabulary with some 15 people onboard was hit by a roadside planted device in Kech area, a district about 420 km from the port city of Karachi, said Assistant Commissioner Kech Aslam Tareen.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'