Four killed in Pakistan bomb blast
Islamabad: At least four security men were killed and a dozen others injured on Tuesday night after a bomb planted alongside a road in Pakistan`s Balochistan province exploded, Geo News reported.
The Deputy Commissioner of Balochistan confirmed the killing of four security men of Balochistan Constabulary.
The incident occurred after a paramilitary troops` van came under bomb attack, Xinhua reported.
A van of Balochistan constabulary with some 15 people onboard was hit by a roadside planted device in Kech area, a district about 420 km from the port city of Karachi, said Assistant Commissioner Kech Aslam Tareen.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city