Four killed in Pakistan bombing
Islamabad: At least four people were killed on Sunday and 10 injured, including women and children, when a car bomb exploded in Pakistan`s southwest city of Quetta, media reports said.
The blast took place around noon when an explosives laden car, parked in the Faizabad residential colony, was set off by a remote controlled device, Xinhua reported, citing the Urdu TV channel Dunya.
One house was razed to ground and two others damaged.
Some people are feared to be buried under the rubble, and rescuers are combing through the debris.
No group has claimed responsibility for the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- Gujarat quota stir: PM Modi appeals for peace
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- 3rd Test: India vs Sri Lanka 2015 - Preview