Four killed in Pakistan bombing
Islamabad: At least four people were killed and more than 50 injured Sunday when a blast hit a procession taken out by Shia Muslims in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region, media reports said.
The explosion occurred in Chogla area of Dera Ismail Khan in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. The bomb was placed in a shop and was detonated with a remote-controlled device, Geo News reported.
Police told Xinhua the blast could have been triggered by a suicide bomber.
This was the second blast in two days in the city. On Saturday, eight people, including four children, were killed in a blast near a Muharram procession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September