Four killed in Pakistan bombing
Islamabad: At least four people were killed and more than 50 injured Sunday when a blast hit a procession taken out by Shia Muslims in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region, media reports said.
The explosion occurred in Chogla area of Dera Ismail Khan in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. The bomb was placed in a shop and was detonated with a remote-controlled device, Geo News reported.
Police told Xinhua the blast could have been triggered by a suicide bomber.
This was the second blast in two days in the city. On Saturday, eight people, including four children, were killed in a blast near a Muharram procession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars