Four killed in Pakistan bombing
Islamabad: At least four people were killed and more than 50 injured Sunday when a blast hit a procession taken out by Shia Muslims in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region, media reports said.
The explosion occurred in Chogla area of Dera Ismail Khan in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. The bomb was placed in a shop and was detonated with a remote-controlled device, Geo News reported.
Police told Xinhua the blast could have been triggered by a suicide bomber.
This was the second blast in two days in the city. On Saturday, eight people, including four children, were killed in a blast near a Muharram procession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WORLD RECORD: Can Ravichandran Ashwin become the fastest bowler to claim 200 test wickets?
- ‘Abnormal’ foetus abortion case: SC asks for medical exam of alleged rape survivor
- Know what causes balding in men!
- Exclusive: Osama Bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad is at centre of row — Know the controversy
- UK police say almost 6,200 hate crimes in month after Brexit vote