Four killed in Pakistan drone strike
Islamabad: At least four suspected militants were killed and two others injured in a drone strike in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region Tuesday night, media reports said Wednesday.
The drone fired two missiles at a house suspected to be a militant hideout in Shawal area of North Waziristan around 9 pm Tuesday, Xinhua reported citing Urdu TV channel Dunya.
The identities of those killed were not known.
North Waziristan is believed to be a haven for militants who often launch cross-border attacks on the NATO-led troops in Afghanistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video