Four killed in Pakistan drone strike
Islamabad: At least four suspected militants were killed and two others injured in a drone strike in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region Tuesday night, media reports said Wednesday.
The drone fired two missiles at a house suspected to be a militant hideout in Shawal area of North Waziristan around 9 pm Tuesday, Xinhua reported citing Urdu TV channel Dunya.
The identities of those killed were not known.
North Waziristan is believed to be a haven for militants who often launch cross-border attacks on the NATO-led troops in Afghanistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened