Four killed in Pakistan drone strike
Islamabad: At least four suspected militants were killed and two others injured in a drone strike in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region Tuesday night, media reports said Wednesday.
The drone fired two missiles at a house suspected to be a militant hideout in Shawal area of North Waziristan around 9 pm Tuesday, Xinhua reported citing Urdu TV channel Dunya.
The identities of those killed were not known.
North Waziristan is believed to be a haven for militants who often launch cross-border attacks on the NATO-led troops in Afghanistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Indrani Mukerjea's statement on suspected drug overdose recorded
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka