Four killed in Pakistan drone strike
Islamabad: At least four suspected militants were killed and two others injured in a drone strike in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region Tuesday night, media reports said Wednesday.
The drone fired two missiles at a house suspected to be a militant hideout in Shawal area of North Waziristan around 9 pm Tuesday, Xinhua reported citing Urdu TV channel Dunya.
The identities of those killed were not known.
North Waziristan is believed to be a haven for militants who often launch cross-border attacks on the NATO-led troops in Afghanistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Mehbooba in Delhi, to meet PM Modi on Saturday
- More than 8 lakh people affected by flood in UP
- Virender Sehwag fulfills Sakshi Malik's desire to meet him; this tweet tells how GLAD he is
- Asked to remove pugree at US embassy, BJP MP refuses to take visa
- Pink Ball Test: Jury still out on sighting, no reverse swing for pacers or turn for spinners