Four killed in Pakistan drone strike
Islamabad: At least four suspected militants were killed in a drone strike in Pakistan`s northwest tribal area early Thursday, media reports said.
The strike took place at pre-dawn, Xinhua reported citing the Ary TV channel
A US unmanned aircraft fired two missiles at a house suspected to be a militant hideout in Mir Ali area of North Waziristan.
The identities of those killed were not immediately known.
On Dec 1, al Qaeda leader Abdul Rehman Azman, a Yemeni national believed to be a close aide of slain chief Osama bin Laden, was killed in a drone strike in neighbouring South Waziristan.
Thursday`s drone strike was the 37th of its kind in 2012. At least 265 people have been killed in such strikes this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split