Four killed in Pakistan drone strike
Islamabad: At least four suspected militants were killed in a drone strike in Pakistan`s northwest tribal area early Thursday, media reports said.
The strike took place at pre-dawn, Xinhua reported citing the Ary TV channel
A US unmanned aircraft fired two missiles at a house suspected to be a militant hideout in Mir Ali area of North Waziristan.
The identities of those killed were not immediately known.
On Dec 1, al Qaeda leader Abdul Rehman Azman, a Yemeni national believed to be a close aide of slain chief Osama bin Laden, was killed in a drone strike in neighbouring South Waziristan.
Thursday`s drone strike was the 37th of its kind in 2012. At least 265 people have been killed in such strikes this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill