Four Pak security personnel killed in Balochistan
Islamabad: At least four Pakistani security personnel were killed when unidentified militants fired at a check post in the restive Balochistan province on Saturday.
Frontier Corps officials said that the firing incident occurred at a place called Prom in Panjgur area.
Four security personnel lost their lives and three sustained injuries as gunmen opened fire.
Security forces cordoned off the area after the incident and chased the culprits.
During exchange of fire, five militants were also killed and arms were seized from.
The area is a stronghold of Baloch nationalist militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok