Four Pak security personnel killed in Balochistan
Islamabad: At least four Pakistani security personnel were killed when unidentified militants fired at a check post in the restive Balochistan province on Saturday.
Frontier Corps officials said that the firing incident occurred at a place called Prom in Panjgur area.
Four security personnel lost their lives and three sustained injuries as gunmen opened fire.
Security forces cordoned off the area after the incident and chased the culprits.
During exchange of fire, five militants were also killed and arms were seized from.
The area is a stronghold of Baloch nationalist militants.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram