Four Pak security personnel killed in Balochistan
Islamabad: At least four Pakistani security personnel were killed when unidentified militants fired at a check post in the restive Balochistan province on Saturday.
Frontier Corps officials said that the firing incident occurred at a place called Prom in Panjgur area.
Four security personnel lost their lives and three sustained injuries as gunmen opened fire.
Security forces cordoned off the area after the incident and chased the culprits.
During exchange of fire, five militants were also killed and arms were seized from.
The area is a stronghold of Baloch nationalist militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing