Four Pak security personnel killed in Balochistan
Islamabad: At least four Pakistani security personnel were killed when unidentified militants fired at a check post in the restive Balochistan province on Saturday.
Frontier Corps officials said that the firing incident occurred at a place called Prom in Panjgur area.
Four security personnel lost their lives and three sustained injuries as gunmen opened fire.
Security forces cordoned off the area after the incident and chased the culprits.
During exchange of fire, five militants were also killed and arms were seized from.
The area is a stronghold of Baloch nationalist militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!