Four Pak security personnel killed in Balochistan
Islamabad: At least four Pakistani security personnel were killed when unidentified militants fired at a check post in the restive Balochistan province on Saturday.
Frontier Corps officials said that the firing incident occurred at a place called Prom in Panjgur area.
Four security personnel lost their lives and three sustained injuries as gunmen opened fire.
Security forces cordoned off the area after the incident and chased the culprits.
During exchange of fire, five militants were also killed and arms were seized from.
The area is a stronghold of Baloch nationalist militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam