Four persons burnt to death in Balochistan
Islamabad: Four persons were shot and burnt to death in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Saturday, security officials said.
The incident occurred at Tump, a border town in Turbat district, officials of the Levies militia said.
"Unidentified armed men riding motorcycles opened fire from three sides on a car in which four persons were travelling," a Levies official told the media.
The armed men later set the car on fire.
All four persons in the car were burnt to death. The attackers escaped before security personnel reached the spot.
Two of the dead were later identified while two bodies were charred beyond identification.
The cause of the killings could not immediately be ascertained.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!