Four persons burnt to death in Balochistan
Islamabad: Four persons were shot and burnt to death in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Saturday, security officials said.
The incident occurred at Tump, a border town in Turbat district, officials of the Levies militia said.
"Unidentified armed men riding motorcycles opened fire from three sides on a car in which four persons were travelling," a Levies official told the media.
The armed men later set the car on fire.
All four persons in the car were burnt to death. The attackers escaped before security personnel reached the spot.
Two of the dead were later identified while two bodies were charred beyond identification.
The cause of the killings could not immediately be ascertained.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days