Four persons killed in Pak violence
Islamabad: Four persons were killed in
three separate incidents of violence in Balochistan province
in southwestern Pakistan on Wednesday, officials said.
Three persons, including a retired official of the
Balochistan Constabulary Force, were gunned down in two
incidents of targeted killing in the provincial capital
Quetta, police said.
Former DSP Muhammad Usman was gunned down by
unidentified assailants. The attackers fled after shooting
him, police said.
In the second incident, motorcycle-borne gunmen shot
dead two men and injured another in Akhtarabad area of Quetta,
Meanwhile, four security personnel were injured when
an unidentified attacked lobbed a grenade at a vehicle of the
Troops shot dead the attacker, officials said.
Life in Quetta has been affected by a string of
killings targeting members of ?non-Baloch communities over the
past few months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH