Four policemen killed in Pakistan
Karachi: Four policemen, including an officer, were killed when unidentified gunmen attacked a police van in Quetta city of southwest Pakistan on Saturday, officials said.
The gunmen, who were riding a motorcycle, fired at the van while it was on a routine patrol at Satellite Town in Quetta, the capital of the restive Balochistan province.
An assistant sub-inspector and two constable were killed instantly.
Another constable succumbed to his injuries in hospital, DIG Hamid Shakeel said.
The gunmen escaped after the attack.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi