Four prostitutes killed in attack in Balochistan
Islamabad: Five persons, including four prostitutes, were killed and two others injured on Thursday when unidentified men barged into a house and fired indiscriminately in Pakistan`s restive Balochistan province.
The shooting occurred in Sibi town, police officials said.
District police chief Awais Ahmed said four men riding two motorcycles had attacked a brothel.
The unidentified armed men barged into the brothel and fired indiscriminately at the people inside.
Four prostitutes and a man died instantly, while two other women were left injured.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition