Four prostitutes killed in attack in Balochistan
Islamabad: Five persons, including four prostitutes, were killed and two others injured on Thursday when unidentified men barged into a house and fired indiscriminately in Pakistan`s restive Balochistan province.
The shooting occurred in Sibi town, police officials said.
District police chief Awais Ahmed said four men riding two motorcycles had attacked a brothel.
The unidentified armed men barged into the brothel and fired indiscriminately at the people inside.
Four prostitutes and a man died instantly, while two other women were left injured.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok