Four prostitutes killed in attack in Balochistan
Islamabad: Five persons, including four prostitutes, were killed and two others injured on Thursday when unidentified men barged into a house and fired indiscriminately in Pakistan`s restive Balochistan province.
The shooting occurred in Sibi town, police officials said.
District police chief Awais Ahmed said four men riding two motorcycles had attacked a brothel.
The unidentified armed men barged into the brothel and fired indiscriminately at the people inside.
Four prostitutes and a man died instantly, while two other women were left injured.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- NASA’s SDO captures bursts of solar material from the Sun- Watch
- Watch: Videos show German-Iranian gunman going on rampage in Munich
- Heavy rain in China kills at least 24, millions evacuated
- Defence Minister Parrikar leaves for Chennai to monitor ops of missing IAF AN 32
- Pakistan has been crying for Kashmir ever since independence: NPP