Four security personnel wounded in blast in northwest Pakistan
Islamabad: Four troopers of the paramilitary Frontier Corps were injured in a bomb attack in Pakistan`s troubled northwest on Saturday, officials said.
The bomb, hidden in a motorcycle parked by the roadside in Hangu district of the militancy-wracked Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province, was detonated as the troopers were passing by.
District police chief Sajjad Khan told the media that four troopers were injured in the attack.
Nobody immediately claimed responsibility for the blast.
The Taliban are active in the district which borders North Waziristan, Kurram and Orakzai tribal regions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof