Four women teachers attacked with acid in Pak
Islamabad: In a shocking incident, motorcycle
borne unidentified men threw acid on the faces of four women teachers in the restive Quetta city of southwest Pakistan. The women were attacked in Kili Aalam Khan area of Quetta.
The acid hit them on their faces, police officials said.
The teachers were on their way home in a van when they
were attacked by men riding a motorcycle.
They were taken to the Civil Hospital and later shifted to
Bolan Medical College.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why