Four women teachers attacked with acid in Pak
Islamabad: In a shocking incident, motorcycle
borne unidentified men threw acid on the faces of four women teachers in the restive Quetta city of southwest Pakistan. The women were attacked in Kili Aalam Khan area of Quetta.
The acid hit them on their faces, police officials said.
The teachers were on their way home in a van when they
were attacked by men riding a motorcycle.
They were taken to the Civil Hospital and later shifted to
Bolan Medical College.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- LeT chief Lakhvi`s son was gunned down by Indian troops in Kashmir: David Headley