General Kayani to attend Turkey meet
Islamabad: Pakistan Army chief General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani will hold talks with the military leaders of Turkey and Afghanistan in Istanbul.
President Asif Ali Zardari reached Istanbul Sunday for the sixth trilateral summit being hosted by Turkey to find a peaceful solution of the Afghanistan issue.
The conference encompasses trilateral meetings between political and military leadership of Pakistan, Afghanistan and Turkey.
The army chief will hold discussions with senior military leaders of Turkey and Afghanistan, reported Associated Press of Pakistan.
The conference will debate the nature of international involvement in Afghanistan in view of the phased pullout of coalition troops from that country by 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sheena Bora and Mikhail had different fathers?