General Kayani to attend Turkey meet
Islamabad: Pakistan Army chief General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani will hold talks with the military leaders of Turkey and Afghanistan in Istanbul.
President Asif Ali Zardari reached Istanbul Sunday for the sixth trilateral summit being hosted by Turkey to find a peaceful solution of the Afghanistan issue.
The conference encompasses trilateral meetings between political and military leadership of Pakistan, Afghanistan and Turkey.
The army chief will hold discussions with senior military leaders of Turkey and Afghanistan, reported Associated Press of Pakistan.
The conference will debate the nature of international involvement in Afghanistan in view of the phased pullout of coalition troops from that country by 2014.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today