Gilani congratulates Bilawal Bhutto Zardari on his birthday
Islamabad: Prime Minister Yousuf Raza
Gilani telephoned ruling Pakistan People`s Party chairman
Bilawal Bhutto Zardari and congratulated him on his 22nd
birthday on Wednesday.
Gilani wished Bilawal success in his future pursuits,
said a brief statement issued by the premier`s office.
He also discussed the post-flood situation and
rehabilitation plans for the flood victims with Bilawal.
Bilawal, who recently graduated in history from the
prestigious Christ College at Oxford University, had said in
July that he had no immediate plans to enter politics.
Dismissing media reports that he would launch his
political career, Bilawal said he intended to continue his
academic and political education and was looking at the
possibility of studying law like his grandfather, late
President Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.
Bilawal was made chairman of the PPP after his mother,
former premier Benazir Bhutto, was assassinated by a suicide
bomber in 2007.
Under Pakistani laws, he will be eligible to contest
elections when he turns 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!