Girls` school blown up in Pakistan
Islamabad: Extremists blew up an all-girls school in Pakistan`s Khyber Agency, a tribal area, leaving one person killed, Geo News reported on Monday.
The extremists had planted explosives inside the government school and the blast destroyed the school building, according to security forces. The man killed in the incident was the school watchman.
Over last four years, more than 70 educational institutions have been destroyed in Khyber Agency which lies in the country`s Federally Administered Tribal Area comprising eight tribal areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Was Aamir Khan all set to do a 'Rustom'? Here's what we know so far
- Grand Welcome for champions: After Telangana, Andhra Pradesh government felicitates PV Sindhu, Pullela Gopichand
- Google rolls out Android Nougat, Nexus phones to get it first
- Watch: Sonakshi Sinha, Remo D'souza's 'Beat Pe Booty' will make you want to hit dance floor too
- Watch: ISIS-style kidnapping of BJP leader's son by ULFA militants in Assam