Girls` school blown up in Pakistan
Islamabad: Extremists blew up an all-girls school in Pakistan`s Khyber Agency, a tribal area, leaving one person killed, Geo News reported on Monday.
The extremists had planted explosives inside the government school and the blast destroyed the school building, according to security forces. The man killed in the incident was the school watchman.
Over last four years, more than 70 educational institutions have been destroyed in Khyber Agency which lies in the country`s Federally Administered Tribal Area comprising eight tribal areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!