Girls` school blown up in Pakistan
Islamabad: Extremists blew up an all-girls school in Pakistan`s Khyber Agency, a tribal area, leaving one person killed, Geo News reported on Monday.
The extremists had planted explosives inside the government school and the blast destroyed the school building, according to security forces. The man killed in the incident was the school watchman.
Over last four years, more than 70 educational institutions have been destroyed in Khyber Agency which lies in the country`s Federally Administered Tribal Area comprising eight tribal areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore