Girls` school blown up in Pakistan
Islamabad: Extremists blew up an all-girls school in Pakistan`s Khyber Agency, a tribal area, leaving one person killed, Geo News reported on Monday.
The extremists had planted explosives inside the government school and the blast destroyed the school building, according to security forces. The man killed in the incident was the school watchman.
Over last four years, more than 70 educational institutions have been destroyed in Khyber Agency which lies in the country`s Federally Administered Tribal Area comprising eight tribal areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- B-schools not doing enough to bridge skills gap: Survey
- BMW recalls 120,000 cars over Takata air bags
- Nine-time champion Rafael Nadal pulls out of French Open with wrist injury
- Politicians must restrain from making comments on 2nd term of Rajan: Assocham
- India's forex reserves down $121.3 mn to $360.90 bn