Governor among four killed in Afghan blast
Kabul: A governor of an Afghan district was among four people killed Sunday when a their vehicle struck a roadside bomb, an official said, blaming the Taliban for the attack.
The blast took place in Laghman province, 90 km from here, Xinhua reported.
The Governor of Ali Shing district and three others died, provincial government spokesman Sarhadi Zawak said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?