Govt wants to modernise Pakistan Air Force: Gilani
Islamabad: The Pakistan Government wants to modernise the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) and make it the world’s leading Air Force, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has said.
Gilani made these comments while talking to Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman, who called on him at the Prime Minister House, The News reports.
He assured the PAF chief of the government’s complete support for successful completion of the projects initiated by the Air Force.
During the meeting, Qamar Suleman apprised Gilani about the operational activities and some ongoing projects undertaken by the PAF.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’