Grenade attack at Pakistan school kills one child
Islamabad: Unidentified attackers lobbed a grenade at a primary school in Peshawar city of northwest Pakistan on Monday, killing a child and injuring several others, police said.
One child was killed instantly when the grenade exploded at the school at Charsadda Road in Peshawar, police officials told the media.
State-run Radio Pakistan too confirmed the death of a child. Several children were injured in the attack, officials said.
No group claimed responsibility for the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal