Grenade attack at Pakistan school kills one child
Islamabad: Unidentified attackers lobbed a grenade at a primary school in Peshawar city of northwest Pakistan on Monday, killing a child and injuring several others, police said.
One child was killed instantly when the grenade exploded at the school at Charsadda Road in Peshawar, police officials told the media.
State-run Radio Pakistan too confirmed the death of a child. Several children were injured in the attack, officials said.
No group claimed responsibility for the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015