Grenade attack at Pakistan school kills one child
Islamabad: Unidentified attackers lobbed a grenade at a primary school in Peshawar city of northwest Pakistan on Monday, killing a child and injuring several others, police said.
One child was killed instantly when the grenade exploded at the school at Charsadda Road in Peshawar, police officials told the media.
State-run Radio Pakistan too confirmed the death of a child. Several children were injured in the attack, officials said.
No group claimed responsibility for the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video