Grenade attack at Pakistan school kills one child
Islamabad: Unidentified attackers lobbed a grenade at a primary school in Peshawar city of northwest Pakistan on Monday, killing a child and injuring several others, police said.
One child was killed instantly when the grenade exploded at the school at Charsadda Road in Peshawar, police officials told the media.
State-run Radio Pakistan too confirmed the death of a child. Several children were injured in the attack, officials said.
No group claimed responsibility for the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai