Grenade attack on Pak police station, 8 injured
Islamabad: At least eight people, including policemen, were on Tuesday injured after unidentified motorcyclists threw a grenade at a police station in Pakistan`s Balochistan province.
The hand grenade was thrown at New Sariab police station situated in the outskirts of Quetta.
The attackers managed to flee from the scene after the attack.
The victims were shifted to Civil Hospital Quetta for treatment where the condition of three injured was reported as critical.
The area was cordoned off and security personnel began combing the vicinity as a probe into the incident went underway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery