Grenade attack on Pak police station, 8 injured
Islamabad: At least eight people, including policemen, were on Tuesday injured after unidentified motorcyclists threw a grenade at a police station in Pakistan`s Balochistan province.
The hand grenade was thrown at New Sariab police station situated in the outskirts of Quetta.
The attackers managed to flee from the scene after the attack.
The victims were shifted to Civil Hospital Quetta for treatment where the condition of three injured was reported as critical.
The area was cordoned off and security personnel began combing the vicinity as a probe into the incident went underway.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today