Grenade attack on Pak police station, 8 injured
Islamabad: At least eight people, including policemen, were on Tuesday injured after unidentified motorcyclists threw a grenade at a police station in Pakistan`s Balochistan province.
The hand grenade was thrown at New Sariab police station situated in the outskirts of Quetta.
The attackers managed to flee from the scene after the attack.
The victims were shifted to Civil Hospital Quetta for treatment where the condition of three injured was reported as critical.
The area was cordoned off and security personnel began combing the vicinity as a probe into the incident went underway.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Four minors gang-rape teenage girl in Mumbai, circulate video on WhatsApp
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview