Gunmen attack buses Balochistan, kill three
Islamabad: Gunmen attacked two buses in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Thursday, killing three persons and injuring six others.
The buses, which were going from Quetta, the capital of Balochistan, to Punjab, were attacked in Mach area last night.
State-run Radio Pakistan reported that three persons were killed and six others injured.
Private TV news channels reported that the unidentified attackers took away two persons at gunpoint.
A gun battle erupted between the attackers and security forces shortly after the attack on the buses.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days