Gunmen fire at Pak minister`s vehicle, driver killed
Islamabad: The driver of a provincial
minister was killed when unidentified gunmen fired at his
official vehicle in the southwestern Pakistani city of Quetta,
Salim Khosa, a minister of Balochistan province, was not
in the car at the time of the attack, police said.
The driver was going to the minister`s official residence
when the gunmen intercepted the vehicle and riddled it with
The driver was killed instantly.
Police launched a search for the attackers, officials
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das