Gunmen fire at Pak minister`s vehicle, driver killed
Islamabad: The driver of a provincial
minister was killed when unidentified gunmen fired at his
official vehicle in the southwestern Pakistani city of Quetta,
Salim Khosa, a minister of Balochistan province, was not
in the car at the time of the attack, police said.
The driver was going to the minister`s official residence
when the gunmen intercepted the vehicle and riddled it with
The driver was killed instantly.
Police launched a search for the attackers, officials
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’