Gunmen fire at Pak minister`s vehicle, driver killed
Islamabad: The driver of a provincial
minister was killed when unidentified gunmen fired at his
official vehicle in the southwestern Pakistani city of Quetta,
Salim Khosa, a minister of Balochistan province, was not
in the car at the time of the attack, police said.
The driver was going to the minister`s official residence
when the gunmen intercepted the vehicle and riddled it with
The driver was killed instantly.
Police launched a search for the attackers, officials
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why