Gunmen kill BNP leader in Balochistan
Islamabad: Unidentified gunmen shot dead
a leader of the Balochistan National Party-Mengal in
Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Monday, police said.
BNP-M leader Agha Mehmood Khan Ahmadzai was gunned
down at Shahi Darbar Road in Kalat town. Ahmedzai was also the
nephew of Agha Sulaiman Dawood, the head of the erstwhile
ruling family of the former princely state of Kalat.
The gunmen, who were on a motorcycle, fired at
Ahmedzai`s car on Shahi Darbar Road. He was killed instantly,
Following the attack, Ahmedzai’s driver lost control
of the vehicle and hit two passers-by. One of the persons
later succumbed to his injuries in hospital.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons