Gunmen kill BNP leader in Balochistan
Islamabad: Unidentified gunmen shot dead
a leader of the Balochistan National Party-Mengal in
Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Monday, police said.
BNP-M leader Agha Mehmood Khan Ahmadzai was gunned
down at Shahi Darbar Road in Kalat town. Ahmedzai was also the
nephew of Agha Sulaiman Dawood, the head of the erstwhile
ruling family of the former princely state of Kalat.
The gunmen, who were on a motorcycle, fired at
Ahmedzai`s car on Shahi Darbar Road. He was killed instantly,
Following the attack, Ahmedzai’s driver lost control
of the vehicle and hit two passers-by. One of the persons
later succumbed to his injuries in hospital.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!