Gunmen kill seven in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least seven people were
killed when unidentified gunmen today opened fire at a bus
carrying Shia Muslims in Pakistan`s Quetta city.
The shooting took place on Saryab road in Quetta, the
capital of Balochistan, TV channels reported. There was no
immediate claim of responsibility.
The gunmen riding motorcycles fled after the attack.
The bus was carrying Shia Muslims to the border town
of Taftan from where they were to visit sacred places in Iran,
Several people were also injured in the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?