Hafiz Saeed again publicly spews anti-India venom
Islamabad: ‘Banned’ Mumbai massacre mastermind Jammat-ud-Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Muhammad Saeed has once again brazenly blamed India for the ongoing terrorism and abduction cases in Balochistan.
“In Afghanistan, India has established embassies through which they are sponsoring terrorism and abductions in Balochistan,” Saeed said.
“The government has completely failed to establish peace in the province, but the people there are still patriotic and brave, and they won’t even think about separating from Pakistan as they share common beliefs with us as Muslims,” he said.
“We will not leave them to the mercy of India or America,” he added.
Saeed, during an Aftaar gathering, told reporters that there are certain elements that are trying to instigate battles between provinces in Pakistan so that they may avenge the defeat of the Americans and NATO forces inside Afghanistan.
“They are trying to destroy Pakistan by allowing India to build dams on Pakistani rivers. Through unity among us we can counter their conspiracies,” he said, according to JuD’s Facebook page.
He also said that plans and conspiracies against Kohistan, Baltistan and Baluchistan have also been devised.
“The problem at this point has nothing to do with power politics; rather, it has everything to do with unity and bringing people together for fulfilling their duty by defending Pakistan,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you