Hafiz Saeed again publicly spews anti-India venom
Islamabad: ‘Banned’ Mumbai massacre mastermind Jammat-ud-Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Muhammad Saeed has once again brazenly blamed India for the ongoing terrorism and abduction cases in Balochistan.
“In Afghanistan, India has established embassies through which they are sponsoring terrorism and abductions in Balochistan,” Saeed said.
“The government has completely failed to establish peace in the province, but the people there are still patriotic and brave, and they won’t even think about separating from Pakistan as they share common beliefs with us as Muslims,” he said.
“We will not leave them to the mercy of India or America,” he added.
Saeed, during an Aftaar gathering, told reporters that there are certain elements that are trying to instigate battles between provinces in Pakistan so that they may avenge the defeat of the Americans and NATO forces inside Afghanistan.
“They are trying to destroy Pakistan by allowing India to build dams on Pakistani rivers. Through unity among us we can counter their conspiracies,” he said, according to JuD’s Facebook page.
He also said that plans and conspiracies against Kohistan, Baltistan and Baluchistan have also been devised.
“The problem at this point has nothing to do with power politics; rather, it has everything to do with unity and bringing people together for fulfilling their duty by defending Pakistan,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?