Hafiz Saeed seeks to exploit Shinde`s remarks
Lahore: Mumbai attacks mastermind and LeT founder Hafiz Saeed today sought to exploit Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s jibe against RSS and BJP saying Indian "propaganda" against Pakistani organisations of spreading terror now stood "exposed".
A day after Shinde accused BJP and RSS of running terror camps and indulging in Hindu terror, he went to the extend of levelling an accusation that Indian organisations were "involved in all kinds of terrorism in Pakistan".
Saeed, for whom the US has announced a USD 10 million bounty, told a press conference here that India always resorted to propaganda against Pakistani organisations but it now stood "exposed".
He claimed: "India tried to involve us in the Mumbai attacks but after a passage of five years, nothing has been established against us in the courts".
Saeed, who now heads JuD, also made a ridiculous demand asking the Pakistan government to take steps to get India declared "a terrorist state" by the UN Security Council.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing