Hafiz Saeed seeks to exploit Shinde`s remarks
Lahore: Mumbai attacks mastermind and LeT founder Hafiz Saeed today sought to exploit Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s jibe against RSS and BJP saying Indian "propaganda" against Pakistani organisations of spreading terror now stood "exposed".
A day after Shinde accused BJP and RSS of running terror camps and indulging in Hindu terror, he went to the extend of levelling an accusation that Indian organisations were "involved in all kinds of terrorism in Pakistan".
Saeed, for whom the US has announced a USD 10 million bounty, told a press conference here that India always resorted to propaganda against Pakistani organisations but it now stood "exposed".
He claimed: "India tried to involve us in the Mumbai attacks but after a passage of five years, nothing has been established against us in the courts".
Saeed, who now heads JuD, also made a ridiculous demand asking the Pakistan government to take steps to get India declared "a terrorist state" by the UN Security Council.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf