Harry made tea for comrades in Afghanistan
London: Prince Harry, deployed as an Apache helicopter pilot in Afghanistan, served tea to his army comrades after losing a Ludo-style game, a media report said.
The 28-year-old Harry served as a tea-making "Brew Bitch", The Sun reported.
He said crew members had to win a Ludo-style game or act as a "flunky for pals".
Harry, currently in Britain after a five-month deployment, said: "Whoever loses that becomes the Brew Bitch."
His flight commander Captain Simon Beattie said of the game, called Uckers: "It`s always the thing we do first in the morning."
Beattie said he even cheated, just to be waited on by the third in line to the England throne.
The helicopter crews also watched films like "Black Hawk Down", about two US helicopters shot down in Somalia, just to unwind.
More than 200 dead in nightclub fire in Brazil
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok