Hasina wishes Sonia `speedy and complete` recovery
Dhaka: Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has wished "early and complete recovery" to Congress
President Sonia Gandhi, who has undergone a surgery in a US
"On behalf of the people and government of Bangladesh,
and on my own personal behalf and that of my children
(family), I wish you early and complete recovery. You are
always in our prayers," Hasina said in a letter to Gandhi.
Recalling Gandhi`s recent visit to Bangladesh, Hasina
said "the impact you made during your visit and your generous
message of affection and praise that you lavished on us have
endeared you with all of us here and reaffirmed resoundingly
that the bonds of close friendship between Bangladesh and
India are deep and abidingly enduring".
"At this hour of personal angst, I simply wish to convey
to you that I and the people of Bangladesh stand by you, my
sister, and pray for your full and speedy recovery."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves