Hillary, Gilani discuss ties
Islamabad: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton rang up Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani and discussed bilateral ties, a media report said.
Hillary called up Gilani on Monday evening.
Both leaders exchanged views on US-Pakistan bilateral relations and the trilateral core group meeting between Pakistan, Afghanistan and US. The meeting takes place in Kabul on Tuesday, Associated Press of Pakistan reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands