Hillary, Gilani discuss ties
Islamabad: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton rang up Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani and discussed bilateral ties, a media report said.
Hillary called up Gilani on Monday evening.
Both leaders exchanged views on US-Pakistan bilateral relations and the trilateral core group meeting between Pakistan, Afghanistan and US. The meeting takes place in Kabul on Tuesday, Associated Press of Pakistan reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches India's first green rail corridor in Tamil Nadu
- UP: 8 children killed as train hits school mini-bus in Bhadohi
- Beijing dodges ASEAN rebuke over South China Sea row
- Afghan civilian casualties at record high in first half of 2016: UN
- Nepal likely to form consensus government within seven days of Oli resigning
- Hemant Soren complains against top police officer
- Salman Khan acquitted in black buck poaching cases: Check out mixed reactions on Twitter