Hillary to visit Pakistan soon
Washington: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will soon visit Pakistan to have strategic talks with the country`s top leaders, a spokesman said Tuesday.
"Clinton would soon be visiting Pakistan to have strategic, in-depth discussion with them on the relationship between the two countries," her spokesman Mark Toner said.
She called Pakistan`s President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani and the army chief Ashfaq Pervez Kayani to discuss about her travel plans, the State Department said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people