Hina Rabbani Khar to visit Sri Lanka in August
Islamabad: Pakistan Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar will visit Sri Lanka during August 1-3 to review progress in bilateral ties and to identify areas for strengthening cooperation between the two countries.
Khar will visit Sri Lanka at the invitation of Foreign Minister GL Peiris.
"During the visit, the two sides will review progress in bilateral relations and identify areas for further strengthening bilateral cooperation in a comprehensive manner," the Foreign Office said in a statement issued today.
During the three-day visit, Khar will call on President Mahinda Rajapaksa and meet several top leaders.
Pakistani officials said her discussions will focus on strengthening political, defence, cultural, tourism and trade relations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets