Hindu man gunned down in Pakistan
Islamabad: Unidentified armed men gunned down a Hindu man in Quetta city of southwest Pakistan on Sunday, police said.
Madan Lal was standing near his house at Munir Ahmad Khan Road when the gunmen riding a motorcycle shot him and fled. Lal died on the spot.
The body was handed over to his family after an autopsy. The motive for the killing could not immediately be ascertained. No group claimed responsibility for the murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren