I do not have British citizenship: Rehman Malik
London: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has reiterated his claim that he does not have British citizenship.
Addressing a ceremony of the UK Pakistan Chamber of Commerce in London, he said even though he is not a British national, he would take all possible steps for Pakistanis settled overseas, adding that a special cell would be constituted for them, reports The News.
Earlier, Malik met his British counterpart Theresa May to discuss mutual interest issues including elimination of terrorism, human trafficking, eradication of narcotics and visa issues of Pakistanis settled abroad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption