I do not have British citizenship: Rehman Malik
London: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has reiterated his claim that he does not have British citizenship.
Addressing a ceremony of the UK Pakistan Chamber of Commerce in London, he said even though he is not a British national, he would take all possible steps for Pakistanis settled overseas, adding that a special cell would be constituted for them, reports The News.
Earlier, Malik met his British counterpart Theresa May to discuss mutual interest issues including elimination of terrorism, human trafficking, eradication of narcotics and visa issues of Pakistanis settled abroad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Liam Payne will reunite with One Direction, says his sister
- Orlando Bloom 'happy' for Miranda Kerr
- Planning to visit Africa? Check out these top 5 places for sure
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?
- Punjab braveheart challenges J&K separatists, says will hoist tricolour at Srinagar's Lal Chowk on Aug 15 - Watch