I do not have British citizenship: Rehman Malik
London: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has reiterated his claim that he does not have British citizenship.
Addressing a ceremony of the UK Pakistan Chamber of Commerce in London, he said even though he is not a British national, he would take all possible steps for Pakistanis settled overseas, adding that a special cell would be constituted for them, reports The News.
Earlier, Malik met his British counterpart Theresa May to discuss mutual interest issues including elimination of terrorism, human trafficking, eradication of narcotics and visa issues of Pakistanis settled abroad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends