I do not have British citizenship: Rehman Malik
London: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has reiterated his claim that he does not have British citizenship.
Addressing a ceremony of the UK Pakistan Chamber of Commerce in London, he said even though he is not a British national, he would take all possible steps for Pakistanis settled overseas, adding that a special cell would be constituted for them, reports The News.
Earlier, Malik met his British counterpart Theresa May to discuss mutual interest issues including elimination of terrorism, human trafficking, eradication of narcotics and visa issues of Pakistanis settled abroad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash