I don’t think Osama is in Pakistan: Gilani
London: Pakistan Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani said on Thursday he did not think al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was hiding in his country.
"I doubt the information which you are giving is correct because I don`t think Osama bin Laden is in Pakistan," Gilani said when asked about efforts to track down the al Qaeda leader.
Gilani was speaking at a joint news conference with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown who last week called on Pakistan to do more to crack down on al Qaeda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed