I don’t think Osama is in Pakistan: Gilani
London: Pakistan Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani said on Thursday he did not think al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was hiding in his country.
"I doubt the information which you are giving is correct because I don`t think Osama bin Laden is in Pakistan," Gilani said when asked about efforts to track down the al Qaeda leader.
Gilani was speaking at a joint news conference with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown who last week called on Pakistan to do more to crack down on al Qaeda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief