I don’t think Osama is in Pakistan: Gilani
London: Pakistan Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani said on Thursday he did not think al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was hiding in his country.
"I doubt the information which you are giving is correct because I don`t think Osama bin Laden is in Pakistan," Gilani said when asked about efforts to track down the al Qaeda leader.
Gilani was speaking at a joint news conference with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown who last week called on Pakistan to do more to crack down on al Qaeda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- Xiaomi likely to unveil Redmi Note 4 on August 25
- Natural to express grief over mistreatment of Dalits: LK Advani
- Hundreds of NASA's studies now available online for free!
- Status of political parties to be reviewed every 10 years
- WOAH! BJP MP Paresh Rawal launches fierce attack on India's Rio Olympics officials