I fear for my life: Pak girl accused of blasphemy
Washington: A teenage mentally-challenged Pakistani Christian girl, accused of blasphemy on Tuesday said she fears for her life.
"I`m scared...I`m afraid of anyone who might kill us," 14-year-old Rimsha Masih was quoted as saying by CNN.
Rimsha spoke in short sentences over the phone -- often answering "yes" or "no" in a shy and nervous voice. She wouldn`t reveal where she was because she was speaking from her hideout, the report said.
The young girl has been moved from the police headquarters in the Pakistani capital to an undisclosed location for security reasons, days after she was granted bail in the controversial case that has sparked international concern.
Masih, who was granted bail by a court here on Friday, was moved from the Police Lines Headquarters to an undisclosed location within the country last night, sources said today.
She and her family had been kept at the police headquarters after she was released from the high-security Adiala Jail in Rawalpindi on Saturday.
Tight security arrangements were made for transporting Rimsha to another city from the women`s barracks at the police headquarters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?