Imran Khan branded ``Agent of West``
Islamabad: Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazl ur Rahman has labeled Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan as an ``agent of the West``.
"He is a representative of the West and his entire political movement is aimed at promoting the Western agenda," The News quoted Fazl, as saying, and added that Imran nothing to do with the people of tribal areas and the drone attacks.
Imran has led a peace rally to the country`s tribal area of South Waziristan to protest against US drone strikes- a move which has been severely criticised by leaders of several political parties who have termed it as a ``political gimmick`` by Imran.
Fazl said the ``tsunami`` of Imran was fading away and he wanted to promote his popularity through such tactics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH