Imran Khan branded ``Agent of West``
Islamabad: Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazl ur Rahman has labeled Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan as an ``agent of the West``.
"He is a representative of the West and his entire political movement is aimed at promoting the Western agenda," The News quoted Fazl, as saying, and added that Imran nothing to do with the people of tribal areas and the drone attacks.
Imran has led a peace rally to the country`s tribal area of South Waziristan to protest against US drone strikes- a move which has been severely criticised by leaders of several political parties who have termed it as a ``political gimmick`` by Imran.
Fazl said the ``tsunami`` of Imran was fading away and he wanted to promote his popularity through such tactics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital