Imran Khan branded ``Agent of West``
Islamabad: Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazl ur Rahman has labeled Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan as an ``agent of the West``.
"He is a representative of the West and his entire political movement is aimed at promoting the Western agenda," The News quoted Fazl, as saying, and added that Imran nothing to do with the people of tribal areas and the drone attacks.
Imran has led a peace rally to the country`s tribal area of South Waziristan to protest against US drone strikes- a move which has been severely criticised by leaders of several political parties who have termed it as a ``political gimmick`` by Imran.
Fazl said the ``tsunami`` of Imran was fading away and he wanted to promote his popularity through such tactics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday