Imran Khan`s party accused of not criticizing terror attacks
Islamabad, June 25 (ANI): Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf-led coalition government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has been criticized by opposition MPA for being silent over terror acts in the province.
Nighat Orakzai also condemned PTI for not responding against the Gilgit-Baltistan attack, where 10 foreign mountaineers were killed on Sunday.
During the sessions on Sunday and Monday, the House did not pass any joint resolution condemning the suicide attack on an imambargah and the killing of foreign mountaineers in Gilgit-Baltistan, the Daily News reports.
Orakzai said that the government always kept silent to escape the terrorists` wrath, while expressing her displeasure over the KP coalition government`s silence over the attacks in the province and elsewhere in the country.
She said the previous assembly developed consensus when any incident of terrorism took place in any part of the country, but this coalition government is so afraid of terrorists that it avoids even naming them.
A coalition government spokesman, Shaukat Yousafzai, denied the allegation of being `soft` on terrorists.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory