Imran Khan`s party accused of not criticizing terror attacks
Islamabad, June 25 (ANI): Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf-led coalition government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has been criticized by opposition MPA for being silent over terror acts in the province.
Nighat Orakzai also condemned PTI for not responding against the Gilgit-Baltistan attack, where 10 foreign mountaineers were killed on Sunday.
During the sessions on Sunday and Monday, the House did not pass any joint resolution condemning the suicide attack on an imambargah and the killing of foreign mountaineers in Gilgit-Baltistan, the Daily News reports.
Orakzai said that the government always kept silent to escape the terrorists` wrath, while expressing her displeasure over the KP coalition government`s silence over the attacks in the province and elsewhere in the country.
She said the previous assembly developed consensus when any incident of terrorism took place in any part of the country, but this coalition government is so afraid of terrorists that it avoids even naming them.
A coalition government spokesman, Shaukat Yousafzai, denied the allegation of being `soft` on terrorists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?
- ISI plotted 26/11 Mumbai attacks with Pakistan govt's support, says David Headley