Imran Khan`s party accused of not criticizing terror attacks
Islamabad, June 25 (ANI): Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf-led coalition government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has been criticized by opposition MPA for being silent over terror acts in the province.
Nighat Orakzai also condemned PTI for not responding against the Gilgit-Baltistan attack, where 10 foreign mountaineers were killed on Sunday.
During the sessions on Sunday and Monday, the House did not pass any joint resolution condemning the suicide attack on an imambargah and the killing of foreign mountaineers in Gilgit-Baltistan, the Daily News reports.
Orakzai said that the government always kept silent to escape the terrorists` wrath, while expressing her displeasure over the KP coalition government`s silence over the attacks in the province and elsewhere in the country.
She said the previous assembly developed consensus when any incident of terrorism took place in any part of the country, but this coalition government is so afraid of terrorists that it avoids even naming them.
A coalition government spokesman, Shaukat Yousafzai, denied the allegation of being `soft` on terrorists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands