Imran Khan`s party accused of not criticizing terror attacks
Islamabad, June 25 (ANI): Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf-led coalition government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has been criticized by opposition MPA for being silent over terror acts in the province.
Nighat Orakzai also condemned PTI for not responding against the Gilgit-Baltistan attack, where 10 foreign mountaineers were killed on Sunday.
During the sessions on Sunday and Monday, the House did not pass any joint resolution condemning the suicide attack on an imambargah and the killing of foreign mountaineers in Gilgit-Baltistan, the Daily News reports.
Orakzai said that the government always kept silent to escape the terrorists` wrath, while expressing her displeasure over the KP coalition government`s silence over the attacks in the province and elsewhere in the country.
She said the previous assembly developed consensus when any incident of terrorism took place in any part of the country, but this coalition government is so afraid of terrorists that it avoids even naming them.
A coalition government spokesman, Shaukat Yousafzai, denied the allegation of being `soft` on terrorists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened