Imran Khan`s remarks irk women parliamentarians in Pak
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan`s remarks regarding the allocation of special seats to women in the National Assembly has caused anger amongst the female MNAs in the lower house of the parliament.
Pakistan Peoples Party leader Shehnaz Wazir Ali condemned Khan`s statement saying that special seats were allocated for the women in all parliaments, reports The News.
Awami National Party leader Jameela Gilani said Khan was denying the existence of half of the population of the country.
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz member Anoshay Rehman challenged the educational ability of the former cricketer, adding that the law minister and other parliamentarians should take notice of Khan`s statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report