Imran Khan`s remarks irk women parliamentarians in Pak
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan`s remarks regarding the allocation of special seats to women in the National Assembly has caused anger amongst the female MNAs in the lower house of the parliament.
Pakistan Peoples Party leader Shehnaz Wazir Ali condemned Khan`s statement saying that special seats were allocated for the women in all parliaments, reports The News.
Awami National Party leader Jameela Gilani said Khan was denying the existence of half of the population of the country.
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz member Anoshay Rehman challenged the educational ability of the former cricketer, adding that the law minister and other parliamentarians should take notice of Khan`s statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read