Imran Khan`s remarks irk women parliamentarians in Pak
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan`s remarks regarding the allocation of special seats to women in the National Assembly has caused anger amongst the female MNAs in the lower house of the parliament.
Pakistan Peoples Party leader Shehnaz Wazir Ali condemned Khan`s statement saying that special seats were allocated for the women in all parliaments, reports The News.
Awami National Party leader Jameela Gilani said Khan was denying the existence of half of the population of the country.
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz member Anoshay Rehman challenged the educational ability of the former cricketer, adding that the law minister and other parliamentarians should take notice of Khan`s statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere