Imran vows to bring Benazir’s killers to book
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has vowed to bring to book the killers of Pakistan Peoples Party`s leader Benazir Bhutto.
Imran added that the UN report had also indicated that certain insiders were involved in Benazir`s assassination, reports the Daily Times. Furthermore, Imran held Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz chief Nawaz Sharif and President Asif Ali Zardari equally responsible for the economic slaughter of the people.
"Nawaz Sharif ruled Punjab for 25 years and also served as prime minister twice but he did nothing for the poor. What change he is claiming to bring in his new Pakistan," said Imran.
Imran promised that his party would introduce a new foreign policy ensuring justice to all segments of society, when he comes to power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan