Imran vows to bring Benazir’s killers to book
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has vowed to bring to book the killers of Pakistan Peoples Party`s leader Benazir Bhutto.
Imran added that the UN report had also indicated that certain insiders were involved in Benazir`s assassination, reports the Daily Times. Furthermore, Imran held Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz chief Nawaz Sharif and President Asif Ali Zardari equally responsible for the economic slaughter of the people.
"Nawaz Sharif ruled Punjab for 25 years and also served as prime minister twice but he did nothing for the poor. What change he is claiming to bring in his new Pakistan," said Imran.
Imran promised that his party would introduce a new foreign policy ensuring justice to all segments of society, when he comes to power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TCS top Indian IT employer; Infosys, Cognizant and Wipro next
- Painless patch can monitor side effects of drugs
- Two dead, over a dozen wounded in Florida nightclub shooting; one person detained
- Rains support RBI rate cut, may douse agflation : BoA-ML
- Meet Graham, the only human designed to survive car crash! Watch the video