Imran vows to bring Benazir’s killers to book
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has vowed to bring to book the killers of Pakistan Peoples Party`s leader Benazir Bhutto.
Imran added that the UN report had also indicated that certain insiders were involved in Benazir`s assassination, reports the Daily Times. Furthermore, Imran held Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz chief Nawaz Sharif and President Asif Ali Zardari equally responsible for the economic slaughter of the people.
"Nawaz Sharif ruled Punjab for 25 years and also served as prime minister twice but he did nothing for the poor. What change he is claiming to bring in his new Pakistan," said Imran.
Imran promised that his party would introduce a new foreign policy ensuring justice to all segments of society, when he comes to power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why