Imran vows to bring Benazir’s killers to book
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has vowed to bring to book the killers of Pakistan Peoples Party`s leader Benazir Bhutto.
Imran added that the UN report had also indicated that certain insiders were involved in Benazir`s assassination, reports the Daily Times. Furthermore, Imran held Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz chief Nawaz Sharif and President Asif Ali Zardari equally responsible for the economic slaughter of the people.
"Nawaz Sharif ruled Punjab for 25 years and also served as prime minister twice but he did nothing for the poor. What change he is claiming to bring in his new Pakistan," said Imran.
Imran promised that his party would introduce a new foreign policy ensuring justice to all segments of society, when he comes to power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing