Imran vows to bring Benazir’s killers to book
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has vowed to bring to book the killers of Pakistan Peoples Party`s leader Benazir Bhutto.
Imran added that the UN report had also indicated that certain insiders were involved in Benazir`s assassination, reports the Daily Times. Furthermore, Imran held Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz chief Nawaz Sharif and President Asif Ali Zardari equally responsible for the economic slaughter of the people.
"Nawaz Sharif ruled Punjab for 25 years and also served as prime minister twice but he did nothing for the poor. What change he is claiming to bring in his new Pakistan," said Imran.
Imran promised that his party would introduce a new foreign policy ensuring justice to all segments of society, when he comes to power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- In Haryana's Mewat, half a dozen men kill couple, gang-rape two relatives
- Indian tablet market grew 14.4% in Q2 2016; Datawind continues domination
- From waiter to an Olympian in Rio: This is India's unsung hero Manish Rawat's story – HATS OFF!
- Do you know how harmful leading a sedentary lifestyle is? - Read
- HILARIOUS! Indian Twitter roasts Sanjay Manjrekar for siding with Piers Morgan