India-bound 35 kg of gold seized in Nepal
Kathmandu: The Nepal Police on Wednesday seized 35 kg of gold biscuits being smuggled from China to India.
The seizure was done at Tatopani, one of the busiest trading points between Nepal and China and located 120 km north of Kathmandu.
The Central Investigation Bureau (CIB) said the gold was found in a container truck heading to Kathmandu, adding that it was being smuggled to India.
The seized gold is valued at over Rs 170 million in Nepal. Three suspects were arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Kamal Haasan urges agitators to stay calm, says `none can take away your rights`
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog