India-bound 35 kg of gold seized in Nepal
Kathmandu: The Nepal Police on Wednesday seized 35 kg of gold biscuits being smuggled from China to India.
The seizure was done at Tatopani, one of the busiest trading points between Nepal and China and located 120 km north of Kathmandu.
The Central Investigation Bureau (CIB) said the gold was found in a container truck heading to Kathmandu, adding that it was being smuggled to India.
The seized gold is valued at over Rs 170 million in Nepal. Three suspects were arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of IS video proving the authenticity of Batla House encounter
- DNA: Analysis of how adulterated food is putting people's lives at risk
- DNA: How Potassium Bromate and Potassium Iodate in breads can cause cancer