India, US casting evil eye on Balochistan’s natural resources: JI chief
Islamabad: Jamaat-i-Islami chief Syed Munawar Hasan has accused India and the United States of casting an evil eye on Balochistan’s natural resources.
Addressing a rally near Parliament, Hasan said: “The ‘Obama-Manmohan nexus’ is working against the interests of Pakistan.”
He said the government should call back its Ambassador to New Delhi and ask the Indian diplomats to leave the country immediately, as India was fanning insurgency in Balochistan.
He also demanded the Pakistan government to dismiss Interior Minister Rehman Malik in order to save democracy.
“It is unacceptable to allow those who have looted the national exchequer to sit in the Parliament,” The Daily Times quoted Hasan, as saying.
Commenting on the alleged presence of controversial private US security firm, Blackwater, in Pakistan, Hasan said both Washington and Blackwater were a threat to the country’s nuclear establishments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- This Russian cat adopts baby monkey after his mother abandons him – Watch inspirational video!
- Centre must explain Scorpene submarines leak, says Congress
- 10 hot features of Google Android Nougat Operating System
- Teresa Giudice slammed for bikini pics of underage daughters
- Do you want to work for the Narendra Modi Government? Apply here