India, US casting evil eye on Balochistan’s natural resources: JI chief
Islamabad: Jamaat-i-Islami chief Syed Munawar Hasan has accused India and the United States of casting an evil eye on Balochistan’s natural resources.
Addressing a rally near Parliament, Hasan said: “The ‘Obama-Manmohan nexus’ is working against the interests of Pakistan.”
He said the government should call back its Ambassador to New Delhi and ask the Indian diplomats to leave the country immediately, as India was fanning insurgency in Balochistan.
He also demanded the Pakistan government to dismiss Interior Minister Rehman Malik in order to save democracy.
“It is unacceptable to allow those who have looted the national exchequer to sit in the Parliament,” The Daily Times quoted Hasan, as saying.
Commenting on the alleged presence of controversial private US security firm, Blackwater, in Pakistan, Hasan said both Washington and Blackwater were a threat to the country’s nuclear establishments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Most Germans fear terrorist attack after train axe assault: Poll
- My son didn't do anything wrong: Dayashankar Singh's mother
- Olympics 2016: Usain Bolt gunning for Russian ban at Rio; says move will scare drug cheats
- Video row: Speaker Mahajan hints at action even as Bhagwant Mann apologies
- Pakistan-origin British boxer Amir Khan says he will ruin Vijender Singh's career...