India, US casting evil eye on Balochistan’s natural resources: JI chief
Islamabad: Jamaat-i-Islami chief Syed Munawar Hasan has accused India and the United States of casting an evil eye on Balochistan’s natural resources.
Addressing a rally near Parliament, Hasan said: “The ‘Obama-Manmohan nexus’ is working against the interests of Pakistan.”
He said the government should call back its Ambassador to New Delhi and ask the Indian diplomats to leave the country immediately, as India was fanning insurgency in Balochistan.
He also demanded the Pakistan government to dismiss Interior Minister Rehman Malik in order to save democracy.
“It is unacceptable to allow those who have looted the national exchequer to sit in the Parliament,” The Daily Times quoted Hasan, as saying.
Commenting on the alleged presence of controversial private US security firm, Blackwater, in Pakistan, Hasan said both Washington and Blackwater were a threat to the country’s nuclear establishments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says