Indian envoy meets Rehman Malik to discuss 26/11 probe
Islamabad: Indian High Commissioner Sharat Sabharwal on Saturday met interior minister Rehman Malik and discussed Pakistan`s probe into the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
A spokesman of the Indian High Commission confirmed the meeting but said he was not aware of the details of the discussions between Malik and Sabhrawal.
No further details were immediately available.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Next steps for European Union after Brexit
- Libyan forces clash with militants in Sirte, 14 dead: Official
- Rahul Gandhi reacts to NSG setback: 'How to lose a negotiation by PM Narendra Modi'
- Pope denounces Armenian `genocide` in Yerevan visit
- University of Mumbai T.Y.B.Com Semester Six (75:25) Result 2016 declared on mu.ac.in