Indian envoy meets Rehman Malik to discuss 26/11 probe
Islamabad: Indian High Commissioner Sharat Sabharwal on Saturday met interior minister Rehman Malik and discussed Pakistan`s probe into the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
A spokesman of the Indian High Commission confirmed the meeting but said he was not aware of the details of the discussions between Malik and Sabhrawal.
No further details were immediately available.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000