Indian girl arrested by Pak federal agency for travelling with fake passport
Islamabad: An Indian girl has been arrested by Pakistan`s Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) for travelling with a fake passport.
Nagita Ramesh told the investigation officers that she arrived in Lahore from Doha to meet Multan resident Azhar, whom she fell in love with on social media , the Express Tribune reports.
Ramesh, who hails from Gujrat in India, said she had converted to Islam, and the passport identified her as Nimra.
The FIA officials informed the Indian High Commission, Foreign Office and other concerned authorities, and deported her to Doha.
Meanwhile, Azhar was also interrogated and later allowed to return to Multan, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir