Indian missile test carried by Pak websites
Islamabad: Pakistani websites prominently displayed the news of India successfully testing the Agni-V minutes after the long-range nuclear capable ballistic missile was launched.
India on Thursday test-fired the Agni-V missile that can accurately hit targets more than 5,000 km away. With this launch, India entered an exclusive club of nations that have this capability.
The News International carried an agency story with the headline "India successfully tests Agni-V missile". An accompanying photograph was of an Agni missile that was showcased during a Republic Day parade in New Delhi.
Pakistan`s leading daily Dawn ran an agency story "India tests long-range nuclear-capable missile: source". The story cited a defence source as saying that missile was capable of delivering a one-tonne nuclear warhead anywhere in China.
The accompanying photograph was of the Agni-V blasting-off in India`s Orissa state.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on