Indian pvt plane makes emergency landing in Karachi: Report
Karachi: An Indian private plane on Tuesday made an emergency landing at Quaid-e-Azam International airport in Karachi, a Pakistani media report said.
The plane made the emergency landing following a technical fault.
The plane carrying some 10 passengers had some fault in hydraulic system and hence it had to make an emergency landing at the airport, Aaj News reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Chennai road mishap: Seven more succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 14