Iran deports 82 Pakistanis
Islamabad: A total of 82 Pakistani nationals have been deported by Iran for living illegally in the country, Daily Times reported on Monday.
The Pakistanis were arrested by Iranian security officials after their visa to stay in the country expired. They were handed over to Pakistani officials on Taftan border which is Pakistan`s official border crossing into Iran.
Pakistani officials deployed on Taftan Zero-Gate on Pak-Iran border received these deportees and handed them over to the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) for further interrogation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan