Iran deports 82 Pakistanis
Islamabad: A total of 82 Pakistani nationals have been deported by Iran for living illegally in the country, Daily Times reported on Monday.
The Pakistanis were arrested by Iranian security officials after their visa to stay in the country expired. They were handed over to Pakistani officials on Taftan border which is Pakistan`s official border crossing into Iran.
Pakistani officials deployed on Taftan Zero-Gate on Pak-Iran border received these deportees and handed them over to the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) for further interrogation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- 'Selfie' with Bulandshahr DM B Chandrakala lands 18-year-old in jail
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!