Iran deports 82 Pakistanis
Islamabad: A total of 82 Pakistani nationals have been deported by Iran for living illegally in the country, Daily Times reported on Monday.
The Pakistanis were arrested by Iranian security officials after their visa to stay in the country expired. They were handed over to Pakistani officials on Taftan border which is Pakistan`s official border crossing into Iran.
Pakistani officials deployed on Taftan Zero-Gate on Pak-Iran border received these deportees and handed them over to the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) for further interrogation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users