ISI tells Dawood to shift son`s wedding venue
New Delhi: Days after reports claimed that Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar has fled Karachi, intelligence officials say Pakistan`s ISI has advised India`s most wanted criminal to shift the venue of his son Moin`s May 28 wedding.
Reports claimed Dawood, an accused in the 1993 Mumbai terror attacks, fled from Karachi to Saudi Arabia on the night of May 01, 2011 - when Osama bin Laden was killed in a US operation.
He was accompanied by his confidant Chhota Shakeel.
Now, a scared Dawood may reportedly shift his son’s wedding to Dubai.
Moin was scheduled to wed a Pakistan-born Canadian garment businessman`s daughter on May 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL