ISI tells Dawood to shift son`s wedding venue
New Delhi: Days after reports claimed that Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar has fled Karachi, intelligence officials say Pakistan`s ISI has advised India`s most wanted criminal to shift the venue of his son Moin`s May 28 wedding.
Reports claimed Dawood, an accused in the 1993 Mumbai terror attacks, fled from Karachi to Saudi Arabia on the night of May 01, 2011 - when Osama bin Laden was killed in a US operation.
He was accompanied by his confidant Chhota Shakeel.
Now, a scared Dawood may reportedly shift his son’s wedding to Dubai.
Moin was scheduled to wed a Pakistan-born Canadian garment businessman`s daughter on May 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India